"For Aware Men and Women"
Save your valuable time and your hard-earned paycheck. We believe our professional services can assure men, women and companies with fine quality services at affordable prices......... because it's fun to save you money!!!
Preferred Services provides you affordable and easy access to sensibly handle your personal or company matters. You make the decisions; we work at your discretion.
For your convenience, you can often handle most routine procedures from your home or office. Correspondence by fax, mail, phone or e-mail saves you time and money.
Our consortium of professional services provide you with reasonable, efficient and reliable organizational, administrative, and self-help assistance for you or your company.
- Services Available:
- Credit Analysis: Protect against identity theft. Purge your unsecured debt; remove inaccurate credit report items. Dispute debt collector payment demand or threat of lawsuit, lien, levy, seizure, offset and/or wage garnishment
- Certified Forensic Disability Specialist: Assist to obtain court due process of ADAA accommodations for people with invisible disabilities-hidden impairments
- Document Abstractor to research public agency records for fact, error or fraud (mortgage, foreclosure, Notary robo-signing, signature forgery)
- Rebut/dismiss administrative hearings
- Mediation: settle disputes affordably to avoid frustrating litigation time, costly attorney fees and court expenses
- Estate plan effectively to eliminate costly Probate
- Paralegals are "non-attorney" professionals providing direct assistance to consumers with regard to a process in which the law is involved, such as: small claims, uncontested or no-fault divorce or separation, research, name change (statutory or common law); document preparation
- Renters Recourse: reply to correspondence from landlord or property manager re: habitation, repairs, deposits, pets, smoking, parking, clutter, noise, termination of services, unauthorized roommate or sublet, etc.
- Nonconsensual Taking:
- Create or restructure your private sector company while providing document support for your private sector workers and/or contractors
- Personal matters: cohabitation agreement, cohabitation ceremony (instead of a statutory marriage ceremony or prenuptial agreement)
- Generous Gifting
- In contrast to similar professionals, we think OUTSIDE THE BOX; we have FRESH IDEAS with well-researched INSIGHTS the others don't offer; and share hidden FACTS to help you achieve the reasonable results you seek.
Initial phone consultation
- During your initial pre-paid phone consultation, we will provide you a fair, honest analysis to help identify what ethical options you have and which ones are best suited to help you tackle your situation.
- When you decide you want our assistance, half the consultation fee will be applied toward your written contracted services with us.
Fair Warning: Comments posted on the Website do not constitute legal advice or professional opinion. They constitute academic information only for purposes of thought, discussion, and encouragement of political action to improve the law.
DISCLAIMER: This site provides practical and educational information to help men and women safely cope with their own legal needs. Lawful educational information is not the same as legal advice. The application of law varies with each party's specific circumstances. The laws of every state are in constant change, and although we go to great lengths to confirm our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you seek professional assistance. Consult with a qualified, competent, knowledgeable attorney, accountant or other professional trusted adviser on all questions of law if you want professional assurance that your interpretation of the posted information is appropriate to your particular situation.
Legal Notice: This information is based on what was learned as a non-lawyer professional. It may contain errors and you should not base your decisions solely on what you read here. It's your money and your responsibility. Nothing herein should be considered personalized advice. Although our non-lawyer affiliates may answer general customer service questions, our track record is based on hypothetical results and may not reflect the same results as actual situations. Likewise, past performance is no guarantee of future reasonable results. Certain procedures carry large potential rewards but also large potential risk. Simulated or hypothetical processes in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve results similar to those presented. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these services will prevail or that they will not result in diminished access to justice. Results of any others are not indicative of future outcome utilized by that individual or strategy, and are not indicative of reasonable results which could be realized by you. In addition, the strategies, articles and other features are provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Accordingly, you should not rely solely on the Information in making any determination or decision. Rather, you should use the Information only as a starting point for doing additional independent research in order to allow you to form your own opinion regarding the reasonable results you seek.
We gladly accept payments from PayPal:
- Ph: 562.997.4000
Preferred Services Long Beach, California
- Website feedback, contact: email@example.com
Common law copyright @ 1998 - 2013 Preferred Services
All rights reserved. Last modified 11/29/2013